Tuktu Greenland Paddles

Getting ready to purchase a Greenland Paddle.

Anybody purchase a Tuktu Paddle? What do you think? Good/Bad

I use the very basic Tuktu
I purchased the most very basic Tuktu made of plain western ceder or fir, nothing fancy, no lamination of different woods or tips or shoulders. It is very light, perhaps to light but I have no true complaints nor experience with other greenland style paddles in the same design. Everyone I seen or have fondled is different, Turtle, Tuktu, Superior Carbon Fiber, home made.

A lot of the paddlers here on P-net swear by Beale but I have never seen one.

Brian

SoFlo

I use the very basic Tuktu
I purchased the most very basic Tuktu made of plain western ceder or fir, nothing fancy, no lamination of different woods or tips or shoulders. It is very light, perhaps to light but I have no true complaints nor experience with other greenland style paddles in the same design. Everyone I seen or have fondled is different, Turtle, Tuktu, Superior Carbon Fiber, home made.

A lot of the paddlers here on P-net swear by Beale but I have never seen one.

Brian

SoFlo

Storm
I have a solid storm made by Tuktu.

It’s well made, nice piece of cedar. It’s my spare paddle, my main paddle is a Superior carbon fiber.

There are two things I don’t like about the Tuktu, they “stamp” their email address on the blade and the loom is too rounded for my taste, I prefer a squarish or oval loom.