Tyvek

thanks for all of the comments. I found the instructions I was looking for, and for those who are so concerned I was not planning on putting a stove in it, was only asking if anyone has tried it out. I have been in large nylon tents with a stove however it had matted fiberglass on the roof to stop the embers from buring through. and no there were no holes in the roof at all which is why I was asking about the tyvek.

Tyvek
I don’t think people were worried just about the flame aspect. You can also pass out from the carbon monoxide effect of the flame being contained. My father in law has a good story about a couple of camping buddies who knocked themselves out cooking in their tent. They laugh now, but it could have been serious.

FIRE FIRE FIRE
Tyvek… ok thanks again to all who are concerned about me turning into a crispy critter. back to square one… I was looking for a template for a solo tent and a template for a dual tent so I wouldn’t have to waste material from multiple mistakes, also looking for the material locally so I don’t have to ebay it.