UK plastic vs US

Have searched here and on web for definitive and empirical validation of the claim that:

because of different Haz/Mat, environmental, and other governmental regs, UK quality boats (ie. well-designed, well implemented manufacturing processes, good QA, etc.,including price, such as Pyranha/Venture top-of-the-line boats are hulls that resist fuzz, scratching, shallow dings, color fading over time, maybe even oil-canning somewhat than platics from other countries.

For example a bit more durable than US-made boats (say Fusion vs LiquidLogic or Jackson.)

Can anyone point me to a source for empirical evidence of this. Not subjective, please!

TIA…appreciate your help.

Actually, I used to see reports of
non-HTP Euro plastic breaking more easily from boofing. I don’t think you’re going to find “objective” info. The place to hang around is boatertalk.com, because Jackson, LL, Pyranha reps, etc., appear regularly. But I’ve been on boatertalk for more than a decade, and I have not seen reports, objective or subjective, of a Euro plastic advantage.

Go to the source
I doubt you’ll get objective info from even the manufacturers, because they benefit from their answer. You’d have to seek your info from some sort of plastics industry reps that don’t directly benefit financially from the answer. The oil companies produce most of the little plactic beads that are then turned into consumer products.

Are you replying to me, or to the
original poster? If to me, your comment makes no sense. If there is no difference in consumer experience with boat plastic, or no discernible difference, then what difference would plastic manufacturer data make?

Everyone says epoxy is a superior resin, compared to vinylester, but I have whitewater boats made with both resins, and after decades I can’t tell a difference in impact resistance. Yet I believe the manufacturer data on epoxy. It has maybe a 10 to 15% advantage. It’s just that that difference doesn’t matter in the field.

HTP does seem to stand up to abuse better than linear poly. But boat makers seem to know how to put enough linear poly into a hull that buyers won’t be asking for hull replacement.