underwater camera..anybody brave

VB!
VB rocks! There’s a reason they export Fosters L. From what I saw a Yank that ordered VB in a pub could just about do no wrong thereafter -and it got hard to buy another.

I haven’t had a VB since maybe '87

There! You see Kris…
I knew you had a redeeming quality somewheres…You reading this Jim?

Now how about a Coopers Ale? Or an Emu Lager?

Spent the better part of a year going around Australia. and six months in NZ

Sounds like we both were there before the invasion of “the septics”.

Paul

Just finished my VB and
Vegemite on toast… mmmmm nice. I use a canon Powershot S45 and waterproof housing for around 3 years now and find it far better than putting it in a clear bag. The bag tends to discolor overtime. Also a few drops of antifog inside and not a problem with fogging up. The Richo I don’t think will ever come out to the States, at least that’s what I had read some time ago. This being the case, repairs may be a problem.

Just some food for thought…mmmm might go an make another Vegemite sandwich.

Kayak Solitude

Camera & case for $300.00
I just purchased an Olympus Stylus Verve S – 5 megapixels, 4.1 oz and the Olympus waterproof housing designed for the camera. See http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1160&fl=5&acccategory=45&submit=Go

The camera itself is “all-weather” and is incredibly small. While it does not have as many features as larger more expensive digital cameras, I was sold on it because of its compact size and the low cost of the waterproof housing. This housing is rated to a depth of 9 feet and costs less than $100.00. Most Olympus housings are rated to 130 feet and sell for $200.00 or more.