unreliable paddlesport dealer

This is just a heads up warning about an unreliable dealer “Florida Paddlesports” This online store did not have the paddle in stock that I ordered and billed my credit card for it but will not send a refund and you cannot talk to anyone on the phone. You only get answering machines. So, I recommend that you do not try to purchase anything from this store as it has all the signs of being a scam.

their BBB page isn’t stellar
http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/boat-dealers/florida-paddlesports-in-matlacha-fl-90128446/complaints#breakdown

Red flags
I hunted for the address and other contact information at the website. There is no “About Us” page or even a contact page.

I never order online unless I can EASILY find the company’s address, phone number, and email address. Then I call them to get a sense of their customer service. I ask questions about the size of the company and who owns it.

Sorry to hear
I purchased a boat from them last year, seemed like great people. I paid over the phone and picked it up a month later when we got to Florida. No problems with the transaction at all.

According to their website, the storefront is closed for the off-season, but rentals and the on-line store are open.