Used Onno Kayak Paddle

Hi Doggy_Paddler

Thanks for the compliment. I always thought that I would make a few paddles after retiring . I retired this year and was looking at the returns from my paddle-making.

This prompted my decision. I have plenty for myself and my family so was just making paddles with no purpose other than they were fun to make…however …they cost money to make.

anyway…rather than steal this post…I would just like to say thank You for the compliment.

1 Like

Yes. A one person shop it was. I was excited for Pat when he told me he and his partner were having a child. We stayed in contact about the joys and challenges of fatherhood for several years, up to a year after his relocation to Hawaii. Then our communications gradually tapered and stopped.

I honestly did not know that he was having domestic issues until hearing at some point that he was divorced.

I appreciated how Pat worked with me in customizing the feathered angles, lengths and dual indexes on the paddle looms. I still enjoy my ONNO paddles. These won’t get sold. Either they will break from overuse and/or whacking boulders on my homebreak in surf sessions, or get sold or given away when I am gone.

sing

So… who is selling the ONNO paddles on eBay? Are they new old stock or has the business been started back up or what?

Kayak Paddle, Carbon Fiber, ONNO Small Tour Kit, lightest 2pc.10cm adjustment. | eBay
Kayak Paddle, Carbon Fiber, ONNO Mid Tour Kit, lightest 2pc.10cm adjustment. | eBay
Kayak Paddle, Carbon Fiber, ONNO Full Tour Kit, lightest 2pc/10cm adjustment | eBay

Among others, all listed as new, kits with offers to customize to spec.

Hmm… the seller is in Hawaii… unused stock?

sing

its Patrick, he’s selling them on Ebay, not using Onno name on them, i bought 1, and its nothing like the Onno, he made in the past, doesn’t have the lever lock, has a screw, you tighten, nothing close to the ones, he sold in the past.

Great comments all. Hey, so I’m selling the ONNO for my neighbor. If anyone is interested send me a direct message and I can send pix. Atlanta area.