VALLEY = QUALITY AND SERVICE

My 2004 Naut
is beautifully made and has held up to heavy use and abuse extraordinarily well.

My 2008 Nordkapp LV appears as beautifully made as any P&H boat.

Issues with 3 out of 3 Valley boats seems very unfortunate and unusual.

Beautifully made…
I have to agree with Jim. The replacement LV is one heck of a nicely made boat. Absolutely beautiful. The finish is as good as a Ferarri. Everything is very neatly done.

It sits right above my brand new Explorer…and it’s making the Explorer look bad! The Explorer is fine and has no flaws but is certainly not as beautifully made as the Valley.

As much as I like NDK boats I think you get more value from Valley given the difference in attention to detail and build quality.

Matt

Glad to hear
that you two had your replacement boats arrive in impeccable condition. With all the discussion on this forum regarding your quality issues I think it would be in Vally’s highest concern to deliver both of you flawless boats. Unfortunately they still ship far to many that should have never left the shop. I for one have had to perform multiple PIA repairs on my NordLV. I admit their customer service is good, but…

B1, here’s a nice big chunk of minicell
http://cgi.ebay.com/Minicell-Closed-Cell-Foam-24-x24-x4-5-kayak-outfitting_W0QQitemZ290209038677QQihZ019QQcategoryZ87089QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Right in your neck of the woods, likely can drive over and pick it up. Always nice to have on hand. Ciao.

thanks…but…
That exact hunk of foam is sitting in my garage right now…I’m the guy selling it on ebay!

Thanks for trying to help though. It is appreciate.

Too funny though.

thanks

Matt

lol
b1, THAT IS so freaking funny. Between you sending my CD gift back, and me telling you about your own foam and then bidding on it, we’re like a couple of clowns, 900 miles apart.

I hope that we can one day paddle together, b1. It’d be fun.

PLease post webshots or flickr.com
pics of that new Nord LV, Bowler1/Norman_95. Thanks

Will do
I’ll have to take some shots of the boat…it’s hanging right over the block of minicell foam that is currently in my garage!

I have to say it is a super looking boat. Nicest finish I have ever seen on a kayak. It’s red over white and the red deck looks as lusterous as if it where the hood on a Ferarri (really). It’s making my new Explorer look bad!

Matt