Valve type for inflatable kayak?

Does anybody know what type of valve this is? Or what compressor fitting I would use to inflate this inflatable kayak?

Thank you

It looks like it might be what’s called a Nylon Military Valve. This is a good reference from NRS: Inflatable Boat Material & Valve Reference Chart | NRS

NRS or a good rafting supply company will usually have adapters for pumps.

Thank you for your insight I will follow up with NRS.