Vermont Tupper

Cool, congratulations!
I lood forward to your feedback on the Tupper.

Welcome to the canoe community! (nm)

…From this…
>I bought one from Ramsey Outdoor store in NJ .

It was a 12 foot canoe that turned out to be

very tippy for me . They let me return it .

Someone who is lighter or smaller than me

might like it.

From this…sounds like it could be a really fun canoe…just have to demo. Upper level canoes are sometimes like upper level skis, not made for the passive pilot.

MountainManOutdoors is OUT THERE, but I love the northern woods of NewEngland, from NYS to Maine…on up to the Gaspe P.

$.01

Congrats!
There’s a 50/50 chance I’ll get out to Oak Orchards’ demo this year. Perhaps we could paddle. Your new red Tupper takes a good picture.

Rob

Single blade a Tupper?
Does anyone use a single blade canoe paddle in a Tupper? Or is it only for double blades?

Single blade…
The canoe was designed to be paddled with a double blade. That being said, you can try a single. The depth and shape of the hull do not give one the most stable feeling when kneeling. Sitting on the seat is the best place to have your “mass”. I’ve goofed around a bit with a single blade (a kids beavertail), but I have way too much fun with a double blade in the Tupper (this coming from a single blade purist, too).

try a kids paddle
CEW also has I believe some short shafted single blades for sit on the bottom boats from Marc, who might be on the road now.