Vinal adjesove question

I was at Canoecopia last weekend and bought a D ring attached to a vinal rectangle. You glue this to the bottom of boat. The glue they sold was in a large expensive bottle. They said it was better than contact cement and was applied the same way. I need to buy a small amount of this “special” glue.

What is the name of this glue and who sells it?



3M Structural Adhesive
Bet’ta… Good stuff. Ah’ have dem D rings/rectangle thing-a-ma-jigs in me Tripper fer at least 25 years an’ never popped one off yet.


Great stuff. I use it too, But did you
get some on your tongue?