Vintage Flotation Voyageurs ID

I used these Voyageurs flotation bags in early 1990s. I’m trying to find a home for the 4 bags but wanting to know how the open ones are used. Hoping someone can help.

That is what is called a ‘stow float’. The open end of the bag is there to allow some gear to be carried inside.

You close the open end using the polymer device. Take the inner spindle out of the outer tube, wrap the open end of the bag around the spindle, and reinsert the spindle (with the rolled bag end) back into the outer tube.

You can then inflate the bag normally using the filler tube.