Watch

Walmart $9.95
Waterproof and keeps PERFECT time. It says ‘Milan’ on the face. I’m on my third year or so with this one.

Timex
I got a Timex Expedition at REI not too long ago for about $30. I got the one with the velcro strap which I love. For some reason the regular buckle type straps never fit me. I always need a hole right between two existing holes.

I’ll weigh it tomorrow… GH

watch
You could always take a sun dial- the Romans swore by them.

Casio Calculator
About $20, good for maybe 18 months including sailboarding and Hobie Cat sailing before it leaks. Timex expedition for twice the price gets you a compass function.

casio G-shock is great…
I have to second wnorton’s recommendation of a Casio G-shock. I bought mine in '93 when I was stationed on Oahu. It was subjected to salt water every free weekend at the beach while snorkeling and I would wear it when swimming laps in the base pool at lunchtime. It has a handy stopwatch feature for timing your laps. It has also survived a few parachute jumps and swimming in the Florida surf.

I now live in Pennsylvania and it has held up to the cold weather as well. The only maintenance I have had to give it other than a fresh water rinse after the beach has been replacing two batteries, and three watch bands in about 11 years. Not bad for a $30 watch.

Yup
Timex Expedition

Worn it for 4 years surfing, paddling, swimming in the surf. No Problems. $29 dollars at Target.

KUDZU & I AGREE-CHECK THE "I WEIGHED…"
and see what I said.

Referencing your profile, I see no mention of diving, SCUBA, skin, or surface (snorkeling), so any real depth protection -actually, pressure resistance -doens’t appear to be an issue of concern.

All you need is a submersible watch. Heck, for what I pay, you can purchase as many as it takes to match your baot(s) and/or paddling outfits and probably STILL come out ahead, LOL!

Seriuously, for on the water, these are just dandy timekeepers (I won’t offend horoloists by referring to them as timePIECES, L) and they’re light.

They will work just fine for you as you

Paddle On!

-Frank in Miami

I don’t know bra
Some finite things can cause all kinds of pains. Such as back pain and your wallet pocket. Some weird stuff where is the doc on this topic.