We found fall

Have you tried kayak sledding?

:smiley:
No but I could make a set of runners for the hull, and then make a paddle with big steel teeth to grab the ice.

Or… Do work in my shop over the winter next to a wood fire, drink fresh brewed coffee or tea, enjoy my dogs and look at the beautiful snow drifts.

Gee…which should I choose?

#2 sounds good. My shop /garage isn’t heated and is very chilly.

Hard to believe that it was almost 80 degrees a few days ago.

1 Like

No way!!!

Same here. 30s tonight.

Same. 32° tonight.

I’d take 32 F.

I’m sure. I’d take 65°.

I’ll trade you.

It was -3 this morning here. Jackson had -14. Not even December yet.

You people out there are crazy. I would have left after the temps dropped to -2. At least the drizzly bars are sleeping or groggy. The weather turned here early thus week. Its now at least limited to immersion gear if you intend to go out now.

Those are seriously cold temps. My coonhound used to refuse to go out in temps below 0.

Here in SW MI our local news comes from South Bend, IN. South Bend set a record for snowfall for today at 6.5 inches. About a week after setting a record for high temp (77 I think). I think we already have the total snowfall for November record in the bag. It’s supposed to be 5F tomorrow morning with the wind chill; I wonder if we have a shot at a record.

Its funny how a week ago, there topic was exploring waterways for fall foliage. Now are we talking about feet of snow up there? You need a scoop on front of that canoe. Steve is figuring out how to reinforce the bow of his Chatam. Wonder how much snow they got in Florida?

85 yesterday in Jupiter.

String. My wife’s nephew lives there. We visited them for two weeks in mid March 2015. There was 8 inches of snow here two days before we left. It was 67° when we arrived, 80° when we left. Awesome place and I didn’t have my kayak.

String is trying to make us hate him.

My brother lives there. It barely cleared 40 here today but no rain.

During the right time of the year, its paradise. I lived near Dothan, AL for a year. Summers can be hard to endure. Fortunately, mostbareas have a sweet spot.

85F much too warm for my taste. I liked the 77F we had last week.

Then this happened and hasn’t let up:

Jupiter is nice.