Wenonah Vagabond Price?

Difference of opinion
There are those who believe that Royalex has a finite life time and becomes increasingly brittle and prone to crack and break after 20 years or so.

I have not observed this tendency myself, and I have quite a few older Royalex boats, but there are quite a few experienced paddlers who believe this to be true.

wenonah vagabond
I know as fact that this boat has been on the shop floor for at least 2.5 yrs. Have wanted it since I first saw it but the funds were short at the time.

Sounds like you found your boat

If you are a beginner and without a boat, what’s more important than finding the “killer deal” is getting on the water and getting the learning going.

After you’ve got a boat, then you can be pickier about price for your next one. But the most important thing is getting out there and accumulating seat time.

Funny… I THINK I have
one of Eric’s boats. It had a middle owner. If the price I paid reflects what he paid, a fair deal was struck at the outset.

Now if I could get rid of the mandatory Colorado scribbling. I have to …If I lose it or it gets stolen it goes back to Colorado…:slight_smile:

Oh no, say it ain’t so…

– Last Updated: Feb-28-11 2:08 PM EST –

Fog had finally lifted when we looked to see where we was at

We're staring at a Colorado state policeman trooper cat

Go, Get out of Denver, baby, go
Get out of Denver, cause you look just like a commie and you might just be a member
Better get out of Denver, baby, go

You don't want to be driving through Denver, looking like some paddling gypsy; carrying a canoe that doesn't have your name on it, but does have someone else's.
Might have to spend a night or two there...........

BOB
"Seger"

Vagabond
Ive got twenty years of seat time in a canoe but its been thirty years since Ive spent time doing what I loved.