I’ve recently bought and repaired the gunwales on a Wenonah Voyager and I am looking to do some outfitting.
I was wondering if there are some Voyager owners with some suggestions. I am looking to use this boat to cover a lot of big water in the future and perhaps use it in a watertribe challenge.
Questions I have are;
- How have you padded your voyager for extended comfort?
- Have you added extra floatation, if so how?
- Do you have a cover, if so how installed, is it purchased or self-made? (It can be a handful in the wind)
- How did you install painters?
- Do you have a drinking system and how was it installed?
- Any other suggestions would be appreciated?