Werner Cyprus v. Werner Ikelos Paddles

Cyprus vs Ikelos
You are correct the only difference between these paddles is the blade size. The majority of people prefer the mid-size blade of the Cyprus. If you are a larger person who is well conditioned or your do more manuevering strokes, you may prefer the Ikelos. I find that paddling longer distances with the Ikelos puts strain on my shoulders.

Love the Onno
I managed to get out for few hours today on some quiet water. I like this paddle a lot. It is light, of course, very quiet in the water and smooth. But it is also very powerful. I find that it feels great no matter whether I am paddling aggressively or gently. The best thing is I can change the length and the feather angle in an instant. Great help for a guy like me trying to transfer 30 years of open boat paddling to Kayaking. I know there are many good paddles out there, but I will admit it feels good to support a small business man that make a quality product.

Good choice!!
I have 3 ONNO’s.

1 wing

2 full tours

I only use the wing now and my friends who use my boats enjoy having a great lightweight exceptional paddle!!