Wet exit protocol question.

Waiting to hear from Seals, Ginger
If they think a larger bungee will do the trick, will go that route. My kayak budget took a hit with the purchase of a Kokatat drysuit, so if I can save a few bucks with a bungee replacement , super. If not, then it’s Plan B (yet to be formulated)

Did not try the wet exit today as water too cold. But I survived “virtual ocean” practice and can whip off strong low braces on both sides.

The magical bungee.
Sometimes stubbornness pays off.

Sent that recalcitrant skirt back to Seals, who switched out the bungee. Or maybe they sent me a new skirt because the one I got smelled better than the one I sent. Just got it back so I tried it out tonight. What a difference!

It takes two hands to put it on, but I can remove it with one hand. Either right or left. Not only is that a relief, but the psychological factor made a big difference in my paddling as I’m no longer afraid to play with deep edging.

But, I’ll round up another safety to help with an actual wet exit check. Don’t anticipate any problems - and am so glad I stuck with that skirt because I really like it.

Seals is the best.