Wet Suit Ripped to Shreds

???
You were in the shower…a cold shower, wearing a wetsuit AND helmet, bathing the cat.

Why didn’t I think of that?

Actually
using a 5 gal bucket to bath a cat works very well. Normally cat bathing involves two people. And whatever you do, make sure the water is luke warm and never pour water directly onto their head when rinsing.

I would pay good money
for a video of that whole ordeal. I can’t stop laughing envisioning someone trying to wash a cat in the shower like that. I have had cats all my life and just can’t imagine doing it that way. I was okay at first when you said that you had your wetsuit on but when you talked about still having your HELMET on in the shower, wellllll . . . that was the real clincher. Thanks for giving me a great visual and a good belly laugh.

When are you picking up your Darwin Award?

PS. I know how vicious a cat can be when they are cornered and frightened. I have the battle scars to prove it!! No ripped neoprene at the time and definitely not wearing my helmet. But i DO now wear heavy duty work gloves when attempting to get my cat into her travel cage to take her to the vets.

yup

– Last Updated: Jul-25-05 11:48 AM EST –

...but there are much more enjoyable ways to shred a wetsuit in the shower...;)

And lay off the Pabst on cat bath day.

– Last Updated: Jul-25-05 4:27 PM EST –

Couldn't find the door is a clue.The cat probably didn't recognize you.