What happened to spring

It’s almost May, and we had snow flurries in the Poconos this morning! Getting ansty about taking my surf ski out, have not paddled it since last August. Soon, I hope!

Not to worry, Andy. We saw 70F today - first time since last September. Warm tomorrow as well and headed your way.

Inland waters still frozen, but I can now see liquid water along the shoreline. Ice is (finally) on the way out.

Invest in a wet or dry suit and you can paddle all year long. A three month season is not enough. I hope Fenn doesn’t see how you’re treating your ski.

Winter this morning. After a couple days of 40 degree weather and a hard freeze last night( we missed the snow but 20 miles away on Mt Washington they got several feet )
Tomorrow will be over 80
Seems spring got bounced out before it got in and summer is bullying in
There is nary a bud on any tree. Interesting to see what happens

Today had a cool start. We’ve had a gentle cool breeze all day, but the direct sun is almost hot.
Reminds me of Colorado Springs in summer.

@DrowningDave said:
Invest in a wet or dry suit and you can paddle all year long. A three month season is not enough. I hope Fenn doesn’t see how you’re treating your ski.

Have dry suit and wet suit and do paddle all year round. Ski is reserved for warmer weather. Have other boats I use in colder weather. What’s your concern on how I treat the ski?

You took that wrong. It was a joke. You’re not mistreating your ski.

It was 86 today in my driveway. Not a bit of wind except for that big fan. It’s coming.