What is a good source for keel strips?

I got some off EBAY, but the material is so stiff it doesn’t conform to the bow curve very well.

Marshall at River connection Hyde Park NY. Usually sells it on eBay under riverconnection.com also.

I’ve used KeelEazy strips multiple times. I use a heat gun (not on the high setting) to form the strip to curves in the keel. After installation there may be some spots that come unglued. These can be reglued as needed e.g. contact cement etc.
You can google on “KeelEazy”. I’ve ordered product from keeleazy.com (Bellingham WA) and from the Kayak academy (Seattle). There might be something nearer to you.

Thanks for the heat gun reminder. Worked great.

Put a KeelEazy strip on my thermoplastic kayak and have two spots that raised and I was wondering how to tack them down. Thanks!

I ordered some more from Keel Easy. Shipping was a buck less.

@TreeA10 said:
Put a KeelEazy strip on my thermoplastic kayak and have two spots that raised and I was wondering how to tack them down. Thanks!

Reheat and preeback down with thick glove. Hold to it cools.

Tree,
There are two formulations of KeelEazy. Did you get the one for poly hulls? This has a taupe adhesive material and a plastic blue protective film. The composite product has a white paper film and a transparent adhesive. Drop me a line if you need the poly. I have a roll of black 2” that I ordered by mistake.

See you on the water,
Marshall
The Connection, Inc.
9 W. Market St.
Hyde Park, NY
845-229-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: www.the-river-connection.com
Store: www.the-river-connection.us
Facebook: fb.me/theriverconnection

Marshall, thanks for the offer! I ordered the stuff a while back and just got around to putting it on (heat gun, welding gloves, etc.) and I did get the stuff with the blue protective film. Not sure how I missed that. That being said, the material on there now is sticking quite well. I’ve got one bubble issue but that is it. I did have some trouble with all sorts of bubbles on the aft keel curve since it is a much sharper rise than the bow (Eddyline Equinox) so I just didn’t run the Keel Easy as far up. I think I’ll stick with it as long as it sticks to the boat. All my launching spots but one are off of concrete boat ramps. I try to avoid any contact but occasionally bottom out the boat when I underestimate the draft required. The Keel Easy works quite well protecting the boat.