What to do with mismatched paddles

Ok, check out a photo of what I am working with at http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1402/1235840539_ebd391a963_o.jpg

The story is that this set of paddles came with a used boat I bought. It was a bit too long for me, so I didn’t use it and already have a spare set. Recently, I figured I would try to sell it, so I emailed Werner with a photo to see if they could id the model of it, so I could have details to post to Craigslist. They were the first to notice what is very obvious in the updated photo I took.

I then contacted the person I bought from, to see if he also had a mismatched set. He checked and his are all correct, so he thinks they came that way when he bought them (he bought the paddles and the boat for his wife, who decided she didn’t want to kayak any more - so neither got much use). I bought the boat, and he threw in the paddles, so I don’t feel I have any recourse with him.

So, what does one do with a mismatched pair of paddles? Can they be sold? Can matching ends be found to make 2 sets of good paddles?