Whats a good paint for royalex?

The only paint that might work
At least the only paint I know of would be krylon Fusion paint. I don’t guarantee it would work, but it has the best chance of any.

http://www.dickblick.com/zz014/11/products.asp?param=0&ig_id=6372

Krylon not necessary. ABS paint that
sticks well to vinyl is still available. REI has it, NOC probably has it, any dealer with access to Voyageur/Mad River can get it.

any paint
I used some paint left over from a tractor resoration. John Deere paint works well.

That’s creativity.

If you’re doing a name, use decals.
You can have them made for about $20. One for each side of the bow. Ours stick well and look great!

And, That’s Beautiful!
Not sure why, exactly, since I prefer more subdued shades when selecting automotive purchases (as much as one can when one is a used car purchaser out of immediate necessity), but I’ve always admired and fancied those lovely and colorful chromatic callings of the tractor world. IH Farmalls in candy-apple red, FoMoCo’s in their vivid blue with orange trim, the venerable screamin’ green machine with yellin’ out yellow trim that is John Deere’s signature-on-sight, and the earlier Allis-Chalmers that pierced the plains of pleated-rows of corn and wheat with their Persian Orange.

Lookin’ out upon a backyard boated with fading greens and red, I believe you have inspired me Madmike!

Nothin’ floats like a Mad River Deere, eh?

Thanks,

TW