WIlderness Tarpon 120 question

Hey guys, I just bought a tarpon 120 off of eBay and I’ve got a question I hope someone can answer for me. It’s yellow but it has tiny little black specks in it. It’s pretty much all over. I can’t tell if it’s supposed to be like that or if maybe I’ve got a second or a blem or something. It was supposed to be a 2012 closeout but the seller had some other colors listed as seconds but this one was not supposed to be one. If anyone can tell me if this is normal I’d greatly appreciate it. I’ve only got a few days left to rectify this if it is in fact a problem. Thanks, Danny

My red tsunami 145 has the same specks
Don’t know what they are, but they don’t seem to hurt anything.

Tarpon 120
Wow, thank you for the quick response. I was hoping it was normal. But I was also picturing the guys at the factory mixing up a batch of the poly… whatever it is and someone stirring up a bunch of dirt or something and it got mixed into the liquid stuff. Anyway, I’m very glad it’s normal. It doesn’t look bad, I just couldn’t tell if it was normal. Thanks again for the quick answer. Danny

same
My yellow WS Tempest has speckles – black, gray, maybe a few green. It’s all very subtle, and, you don’t notice it from even a few feet away.