WW All Rounder Boat

Booster 50 on Gear Swap
I assume you check Gear Swap Sing but just in case have a look at http://boatertalk.com/gear-detail.php?gid=16797

Sounds like a good deal at $400. Even with shipping it should be under your $500 limit.

Must… Maintain…
Fiscal… discipline. :frowning:

Won’t buy anything until after the Christmas and Chinese New Year Seasons (married folks must give “good luck” money to kids and unmarried folks in the family).

That is a good deal though. Also found an inventory sale on Mountain Gear where a new Booster cost $500. No can do though. :frowning:

don’t forget
that on the day in question it was very, very cold ( the saturday after turkey day I think)It had been spitting snow while we changed. Water just a degree or two from being “firm”, a cold wind and cold. After a couple of rolls I think I’d have bailed too. No shame in beinging smarter than the average bear!

I think we need to run you down the 'took after we do the lower winni. If you have fun in s-turn and freight train you’ll be okay on the dryway.

check suncook
he usually has used boats on sale. He even took my old redline on trade for a new I3.

You’re On!
something to look forward to for spring. :slight_smile:

sing

after looking at all your replies
i see you are not looking for any playability for this boat. you seem concerned about river-running safety, which i agree with completely. i paddle up to class V+, but still use only a creek boat on IV and up. i really believe in using the correct tool for the job. if the class IV you are looking at is creek IV, get a creek boat, if you are small look for a pyranha micro 230, priyon creeker, wavesport mutant. if it is more river or big volume IV, then the other hybrids will suffice. don’t say you won’t need a creek boat because you never want to paddle V. You’d be suprised at how it can sneak up on you when you build skills over time.

Can’t Say…
it’s in my forseeable future but who knows…

I will honestly admit that the notion of “creekin’” scares the bejeesus out of me. But then so was surfing any waves over waisthigh a couple years ago.

sing

yup
i was never gonna boat more than class III when i started. some people do never run more than III-IV, but a good portion of class V boaters never planned to be. the key is to build the skills necessary to move up safely. you can practice class V moves on class II-III water.