You'll be happy to know I got a 12 foot!

Still not getting it
People here TOOK TIME, like Willowleaf, to look up options for this guy and had them repetitively blown off. If you find that likeable in a person you have more patience than me. People did things like go out and look up options on Craig’s List. That takes time.

Then (and I had forgotten this) he posted the same question in some people’s email - that had been answered on the Board by the same person who got the email. That borders on harassment.

I just bothered to look at the rack thread, and the same is repeating itself. Ask a question, get the answer, come back and ask exactly the same question again. I tried to find an explanation but have pretty much moved to troll myself.

FWIW, folks like this periodically show up on the Board who turn out to be real. I had to report one from a while ago for abuse and block their email after getting wildly inappropriate stuff in my mailbox. Some of us have found good reason to get chary.

Agreed…
…it’s destructive to the board for people to take advantage, waste time and piss people off. That’s the bad behavior. People on this board who work hard to help are pushing back against thoughtless and/or trollish behavior, a worthy effort.