23 Years on Pnet and finally got censored!

Been on here about the same. As far as I know…I’ve never been censored…yet. Before the name confusion and I believe some software changes, I’m not exactly sure when I started.

I’m one of those. Was a reply I made to @Doggy_Paddler .

I hope we don’t have a reviewer who is overly sensitive to reality whose feelings are easily hurt.
That would make them a ?. I can think of several terms but I’d probably get censored.

Uh-oh, we’re in detention!

1 Like

The Banners, the Banters, the Bickers and Slandereds

I was dissing on the rudder when somebody yanked on my skeg,
they said I’d yanked upon their cable and, “Should go yank on third leg,”
and also, “Orange you more appealing where your river runs in rinds,
so high-mighty, Tilleyed, composite,” I think it was where Coffee grinds.

1 Like

Sounds like some of you are talking about your posts on the following thread being flagged:
https://forums.paddling.com/t/crossing-state-lines-in-these-days-of-ais-what-are-your-real-life-experiences/125043/33

I created the thread because I hoped it might become a useful reference for people with the same question. And that others would add their own experiences to it over time.

Instead, it got clogged with off-topic posts, which I flagged in hopes admin would simply remove those posts. Instead, they locked the thread entirely.

So if anyone has comments or complaints about their post(s) being flagged, you now know exactly who to address them to.

2 Likes

:exclamation:Flag unto others as thou wouldst have them flag unto you…

3 Likes

Don’t know if I was censored, but I did do the last post in a thread that got closed - at least I had the last word.

Just looked at my summary - 19 years, 167 topics, 2.4K posts. There is a distinct possibility that I spend too much time here. :wink:

You think…? LOL!

My stats - 203 topics created, 6.2k posts created. This doesn’t include the years on BoaterTalk discussing white water kayaking and equipment, or the years facilitating and posting on the New England Surf Kayakers forum. Only so much to say, I can search and find my previous postings on most topics recently posted. Of course, my “deja vu” moments are giving way increasingly to “do I remember that right?” feeling. :dizzy_face:

sing
(Heading off to check out Phillppe surf!)

1 Like

It is not too much time if you also go paddling and do the other things you need or want to do.

Where do you get your stats?

Click on your icon to go to your profile. Click Summary tab to see a summary of activity.

Thanks

I also spent too much time here and another wet winter is predicted.

If it’s a “wet winter”, I’ll spent slightly less time here so I can paddle surf the waves. :pray: :+1: :love_you_gesture:

sing

1 Like

That’s the best you’ve got?

How about the others? You all seemed to be quite verbose earlier. Don’t you want to discuss the matter?

I honestly have no idea what you are bothered by. My apology if I were somehow involved. Disagreements happen in these forums quite often. Sometimes the individuals involved just have to agree to disagree and to just let it go.

sing

4 Likes

All you had to say is you didn’t understand and misinterpreted what I wrote.

I replied to what I considered a cheap veiled attack directed at me. I didn’t mind having my reply deleted, but the cheap comment stayed on line. Don’t mean a thang!

You flagged the posts and they deleted them. I am fine with that. I’m sorry if my comment, an off-topic joking remark, was offensive to you. I would only be upset if a comment of mine was removed if I thought it was important. My post certainly wasn’t important.