Amazon refunded me $240 on my kayak!

Im sorry
I didn’t mean to reply that to you lol

pics won’t open
You can’t imbed jpg’s in messages in this forum. If you want to share photos you have to link to a photo sharing site like Flickr and post links to the images.

:slight_smile:

no worries

– Last Updated: Nov-02-16 3:34 PM EST –

It's a crazy story but I'm just having fun with you. It's the way you tell the story.

Lol its ok
Yeah it really is crazy, I’d say I did pretty well.

Yeah
They are links, copy and paste them

It is easy to do if receiving and
Unwrapping kayaks isn’t something you do everyday. They are wrapped in multiple materials and if the trucker is ready to dash saying “it’s ok you have 48hrs to file a claim” and he helps put it on his car I could see it happening.

Ditto
If it’s a large shipment with only boats in a big truck the risk of damage is less but dicey QC is usually a bigger problem where the shop has to correct a problem in assembly. Sups are a shipping nightmare.

The “good” trucker…

– Last Updated: Nov-03-16 6:26 PM EST –

One trucker who delivered a special canoe to me said this, "If this canoe is special; I'll wait until you completely unwrap it, and inspect it".
He said the hub (UPS) he worked out of was notoriously bad about damaging large packages. He called the forklift drivers "clowns".

He patiently waited while I opened up all the packaging & inspected the whole canoe. Luckily, It was ok.
Driver even took the trash with him.
I thanked him profusel........
I'm sure those kind of drivers/guys are few & far between.

BOB

Wow, I’m impressed
We had a delivery in a 53’ truck with a new driver and he backed up to our storage space with 60 kayaks. He opened the back and said “so what do I do?”