bad thing about storeing kayak inside

i also have a pet rat
this rat will amaze you on how smart it is some say rats are smarter then dogs not sure if i belive that but i know mine is smart as hell and also freindly

There should be a $500 fine
for feeding trolls.

Everyone knows
that if you can draw trolls out in the sunshine they turn to stone.

cant belive how this thread has went
me im not the arguing type and sure as hect dont do it online sorry i made this thread

Don’t feel bad about your post…

– Last Updated: Nov-10-10 8:03 AM EST –

It is just the way things go here on p.net. Someoone says something that may be true (although possibly offensive), and someone feels the need to puff their chest out & act like a super hero, while everyone else "follows the sheep" to make them look good. Then we have what is called a "HIJACKED THREAD".

If it really bothers you that much, see who the "hijacker" and IM them. Looks to me like it is multiple:

Jefallon, Jeff-B, Reefmonkey & Carldelo. They just had to "jump in" and comment on something (that was over with FIVE DAYS EARLIER) they weren't involved in, like a little kid.

Not trolling, it's just typical p.net fashion- Nobody here can accept the fact that others have a different opinion than them & they feel the need to name call & try to show everyone they are on the "right" side (even if it is not correct).

In typical "liberal" personification, they all claim to be open minded, yet they don't realize both sides. So in fact, they are more closed minded than anything.

THAT IS THE WAY P.NET WORKS! A lot cry to "mommy" (Brent) over silly things like saying "God" or "crap". And more than a few have to jump in and start arguments over simple jokes or comments from "DAYS AGO" (THIS THREAD IS CASE & POINT).

Once you have been here even half as long as I have, you will realize it too.

Nobody here shows their true feelings, they all hide behind the keyboard with a "PC persona".

Facts are facts, and some here can't realize they can not argue a fact.

If you like cats... Good for you, that is your opinion. I personally don't... That is mine. I made a joke... Big deal (Apparently to some, geez). LMAO I thought people were entitled to their own??? But I forgot which website I was on...

Paddle easy,

Coffee

cat killer?
“I’ve go a few spare .22 bullets I will give ya.

Just make sure the cat is not on/in the yak when you take aim.”

You should find some other place to make post like this about someone’s pet.

Add Yakwise to the “hijacker list”…

– Last Updated: Nov-10-10 10:00 AM EST –

Get a grip....

I believe this made my point again?

*snip*

If it really bothers you that much, see who the "hijacker" and IM them. Looks to me like it is multiple:

Jefallon, Jeff-B, Reefmonkey & Carldelo. They just had to "jump in" and comment on something (that was over with FIVE DAYS EARLIER) they weren't involved in, like a little kid.

*snip*

Paddle easy,

Coffee

You’ve known the wrong cats
I’ve got a 6 year old cat who has never gone anywhere outside her litter box. Once we accidentally locked her in our bedroom closet (we didn’t know she was sleeping in there when we closed the door) for an entire weekend. She found an empty paper grocery bag and climbed in that to do her business. There was not any urine or feces anywhere else in the closet. Show me any dog that would have been so considerate.

This cat is one of the most playful affectionate animals you will ever meet. All I have to do is lie down on the couch and pat my chest, and she runs across the room and jumps up on my chest and starts purring. She’s an incredible hunter, too, catches cockroaches and any geckos that get into our house - and she’s declawed. She plays fetch with her toys, she follows my three year old daughter around and plays with her. And she’s not the first cat I’ve known like this. I grew up with a male cat just like her (I adopted her because she looked just like him when I saw her at the animal shelter, and because she started rubbing up against the glass as soon as she saw me). He died in 2003, and another cat my parents got right before I went off to college in 1994, and just put to sleep two weeks ago, was also very affectionate and playful. We had another cat when I was younger, who, though not as playful as these three, was a gentle, sweet ragdoll. We never had any problem with any of these cats spraying anywhere. I have only had one cat(who unfortunately is still alive at 18) who wasn’t friendly, and who isn’t considerate when it comes to where he urinates. So the vast majority of my cat experiences disprove your stereotypes about cats.

We just said something that was true
(though it may be offensive to you), that any time someone says something about cats, one or two men like you always feel the need to puff out your chests and act like badasses by talking about killing cats. This thread was seeking advice on how to protect a kayak; there is an assumption here that all advice given will be legal, and cruelty to animals is not legal. Therefore it was not valid advice, so your post about killing cats was the “THREAD HIJACK.”

You are notorious on this site as an emotionally stunted, socially clueless tool who has already been banned here once before, so your attempts at name calling and finger pointing are laughable. We accept that you have a different “opinion”, but we are under no obligation refrain from posting our opinions about the vomitous nature of your “opinions”. If you are going to continue to be a jerkoff, you need to just accept that some of us are going to call you on being a jerkoff.

is that you sylvester?

Coffee’s right
Everyone’s entitled to their own opinions. I fell into his trap by responding

to him. Lesson learned.

Joe Fallon

We all know why…
I have a defensive attitude on p.net. And rightly so.

You didn’t say anything that was offensive, at all, to me. You all just tried to make fact out of fiction about cats & then all tried to be the “golden children” here on p.net. It has been proven before & it will again.

That is just how p.net works. It has been factual before & it will be factual in the future. It is not my “two sided opinions” it is everyone elses “one sided opinions” to try and put off the “PC, make everybody happy, attitude”.

Guess what?! Life doesn’t work that way… You are always gonna piss someone off sometime. If you are always trying to make everyone happy, then you are just a wishy washy insecure person. A person that will “lie” on two sides of a subject in attempts to make people like you.

I don’t care if “everyone” likes me. I know that some will & some won’t. I am secure with who I am and what I believe in. I know how p.net works & it doesn’t bother me. It does, seem to, bother you and others though.

I don’t like cats… So what? You do like cats… So what? That is what it all boils down to, in essence.

Paddle easy,

Coffee