Fall Ozark Rendezvous dates and info

Boat

– Last Updated: Oct-10-14 10:06 AM EST –

Brian

I can pick it up at Bob's house 2 weeks after the end of the Rez. I'm going farther south after, and can come home that way. Besides It's been a few years since I've toured his boat house.

Dick

Dick:Boat hauling…

– Last Updated: Oct-10-14 7:10 PM EST –

Dick, if you stop here to pick up that boat for Brian; we can put you up for the night in a really comfy, king sized bed, and feed you a decent meal.

You're always welcome here.

BOB

Boy scout…
Hope all goes well with your dad.

Sorry you will miss the Rendezvous.

You can look forward to the one in Spring…

BOB

That would be great
I appreciate the help in transport. Thanks Brian

See, I Knew Dick or Vic…
…would come through! Dick was generous enough to deliver my Dagger 3 years ago:

Sigh…
Maybe next year…

I Hope So
We miss you Jeff…and your COOKING (LOL)!

Some hope yet
Sergery went good may go home tues or wed.insurance is covering home visits by nurse.and a neighbor is planning on stopping by to.if things are under control may try for saturday paddle.may needd to do something if my nerves stay as wrecked like they are now.

waitin on the storms
I’m at a motel in Salem waitin out tonight’s storms. Plan on being in Pulltite sometime Monday afternoon. But, if the forecast is bad will stay in Salem Monday night and arrive in Pulltite Tuesday.

Digger is really excited!

– Last Updated: Oct-12-14 8:29 PM EST –

Leaving in the morning. Plan to do some solo fishing on Tuesday and will be at Pulltite Tues afternoon. J says "DO NOT bring Digger home". Wouldn't he would make a nice anniversary present?
Pat2

bigfoot sigthing
I anticipate a bigfoot sighting at pulltight some

time after Monday night.

bigfoot sigthing
I anticipate a bigfoot sighting at pulltight some

time after Monday night.

NASTY STORM FORCAST!!!
PLEASE, be careful! Late Monday morning through afternoon strong storms, winds possibly in excess of 70mph and chance of tornadoes.

Well Tazz …
Well Tazz you’re right. My two 10 1/2 EEEEE feet will be there this week :slight_smile:

Looks like…

– Last Updated: Oct-13-14 10:21 AM EST –

Looks like the nasty weather should be moving out of there by Tuesday night.

Emminence forecast at 9:17 a.m. this morning:

Wed. Partly sunny & 62
Thu. Sunny & 70
Fri. Sunny & 74
Sat. Sunny & 70
Sun. Partly sunny & 68

We are gonna try & roll in there early Wednesday morning, with goal of paddling.

BOB

Looks Like…
…the BIG< NASTY STORM that our local TV station was predicting is just going to be rain? I’m so glad they, like most media outlets, tend to be prone to exaggeration!

With weather forecast we should be there Wed and pplan to paddle.

Decided too early
Based on all the forecasts (local TV, weather channel, National Weather Service, AccuWeather, WeatherUnderground, etc.) I checked in to a less expensive motel in Salem late this morning. However, the shit never hit the fan. No thunderstorms, high winds, hail, or even heavy rain. Just a light steady rain like I paddled and camped through last week.

I’m not really complaining - - well maybe some. It’s money I didn’t need to spend. On the other hand if the shit had hit the fan and I were at Pulltite my tent could have been shredded by hail and I would be in ChinaMart shopping for what they call a tent right now.

Will be at Pulltite on Tuesday and ready to paddle on Wednesday…

Upper Jacks tomorrow afternoon?
Anybody in the mood to try to run a section of the upper Jacks Fork tomorrow afternoon? If so, let me know today and we can see if it is possible to arrange a time and place to meet. I would likely not be there before 1 PM.

I am signed on
Hello rendezvous folks, this is the homeboy from Twinn Bridges/ West Plains. figured I would take a stab about logging on here… Vic I had 14 to initial sign up with my Tenn. paddling group, looks like I will be their representative again. in other words I figure I am the only one coming over, holding back till storms blow through tonight, then hitting the road tues morn, be there in the afternoon…