Coaching…

sing

6 Likes

My other hobbies…

Flyfishing

Backpacking

sing

7 Likes

Gardening. Model railroading and jigsaw puzzles in winter.

4 Likes

I am the full-time Domestic Project Manager who is earning the tee shirt. All done very much out of love and respect. I am grateful she trusts my skills and seeks me out to help.

3 Likes

Gardening is a biggie. It’s 56F this afternoon, windy, and a great day in the garden. Lettuce and tomato plants share space with perennials and martagon lilies.

More lettuce, young green beans, cucumbers, and another tomato plant mixed in with the flowers.

Been harvesting lettuce daily. Tomatoes, etc will take a bit longer.

Stones a gift of Lake Michigan.

4 Likes

We tried lettuce. It is a favorite of many critters. Slugs loved to crawl up the leaves.

6 Likes

Gardening…

Producing so far:
Spring Peas (over for this year, too hot now)
Radish (2 types)
Carrots
Basil
Cilantro
Onions
Peppers
Beans
Okra
Tomatoes

Not yet:
Black eyed peas
Eggplant (don’t think this is going to work, too hot, too much sun, not enough water… not sure, but it is not setting fruit)

We had to put up a fence to keep the rabbits out, they will eat everything and anything, except weeds.

4 Likes

Plant it in a container. That half barrel planter in the first photo is all lettuce.

1 Like

2 Likes

Sailing, camping, fishing (bait, flies, lures, salt and freshwater), archery, hunting (deer, turkey), carving, wood burning, Native American style flute making and playing, making stuff, fossil-arrowhead-shell collecting, and during the Pandamnit learned to play the ukulele. Oh, almost forgot pressing the camera’s shutter button.

1 Like

I do enjoy my Tenkara rods. Sing, I see you have picked it up too.

1 Like

I’m getting back into mountain biking. I haven’t fished in years, might pull the pole out of storage and try my hand at it again.

You forgot elocution about all of the above.

I really like the simplicity of Tenkara and it fits well with backpacking. Of course, I am now faced with having western tradition flyrods: #2 (weight), two #4s, #5, #6, two #8s, #9, a 11’ switch, and a 16’ spey rod that I have accumulated over the decades. These flyrods have not seen action at all in the last several years… :frowning:

sing

1 Like

The rivers you would white water kayak in NH are the same for fishing trout and smallmouth bass. I love those rivers. :slight_smile:

sing

2 Likes

We travel.

RV park down town Little Rock, Ark.

…of course that too leads to paddling.

1 Like

I went with brevity…

1 Like

My main hobbies are cooking (love to experiment and modify recipes), photography, woodworking, hose projects, camping, fishing, hiking, and observing nature. In May I band and monitor shorebirds at Delaware Bay as a volunteer.

2 Likes