I hate the colour of my boat

become a Clemson fan and put all
that orage to good use.

sticker
on dirt bikes we can buy graphic kits to change the appearance or theme on the look of the motorcycle.

Maybe you can go to a sign shop that letters trucks with stickers and design something that compliments the colors of your kayak.

Tapeworks
I love them for their support of motorcyclists (make safe reflective tapes) and there’s no reason they wouldn’t be equally valuable on yak paddle blades or on the hull. I’ve had this in my head for a while now, and I’m going ahead with it. They make them in ‘stealth’ colors that don’t look like reflective colors, but light up like crazy when the light catches them.

www.tapeworks.com

I hate the color of your boat too.

boat color
Obvious question is why did you buy it then? Probable reason - good price. From a safety standpoint, yellow is a high-visibility color, greens and blue are terrible (DARK greens and blue…lime green and Robin’s egg are actually pretty good). Red is NOT a good high-vis’ color over longer distances. An overturned composite boat with a white hull gets lost by being the same color as wave crests so its all relative. I don’t think painting is the answer. I think a “For Sale” sign is your best bet - use the money to buy a color you like.