I've now received a THIRD damaged kayak!

13 ft is too long though lol
12 is the perfect size for a rec boat

HA HA HA HA
!!! Funny One :}

Keep
it up…might make 100 yet…

9’8 “
is the perfect size.

Not 9’7” or 9’9"

Why . Cause that is the length of my first little Keowee!

or
plastic recycling plant

So let me get this right
You have yet to get a boat in the water. But you are enough of an expert to pronounce the perfect length for a rec boat.

Are you really that unable to grasp why people here have gotten frustrated with you?

@Celia said:
So let me get this right
You have yet to get a boat in the water. But you are enough of an expert to pronounce the perfect length for a rec boat.

Are you really that unable to grasp why people here have gotten frustrated with you?

I’m just going by what I have read and been told by numerous outfitters. 12 seems to be perfect too.

@Steveey said:
New Boat
Send them back and start over. We all could use the entertainment. You bought a new boat! You didn’t buy a used or damaged boat. Sure if you want; anything can be fixed, but with the plastic boats the repairs usually don’t look too good ; plus its pretty easy to turn a small repair into a bigger job if not careful.
Good Luck

Finally got my boat! It’s beautiful. No damage, nice lines. With the refunds/store credits from Amazon and the discount from Backcountry the net cost of the boat ended up being $350! For an $800 + boat. I’d say I did pretty damn well for a first boat. Got a 53 and sunny Sunday coming up, should be perfect for the maiden voyage. Thank you for your help everyone, sorry if I’ve frustrated you but I think this is the right boat for me to start with. If I get really into it I will probably end up getting a touring boat.

Suggest you start over with Amazon using another name

@rnsparky said:
Suggest you start over with Amazon using another name

And maybe paddling.com too! :wink:

:smiley: