My last Current Designs NA kayak addition

@grayhawk said:
Most of my camping buddies had the NA CD’s. They were fast loaded. This one has the Maple Leaf… Built when CD was CD…
Nice boat.

Thanks been looking for 5 years for one within driving distance maybe even longer. Only my Solstice 2008 was made in the USA others are all Canadian.

Could also be a storm cag. That or tulik cool score either way.

@DianeCetan said:
Could also be a storm cag. That or tulik cool score either way.

If it’s not rotted :wink:

Picked it up today deck perfect few scratches on hull. Looks great (https://d3s3k13islrvw7.cloudfront.net/original/2X/d/d0923f389b44e82a119134575568355dc6618c00.jpeg “”)
great. 550 mile trip.

With a compass and a Maple Leaf… CONGRATS

I don’t know what that end is on the strap?

Lot’s of stuff for 500 bucks. Just need three stainless bolts for hully rollers

Nice buy. Those Thule Quick Draws don’t look like they’ve been used much.

So what was the “suit”?

Just a skirt and cockpit cover.

All the straps, quick ratchets and the rollers are in good shape. Even dry bag is great shape. Skirt and cockpit cover bit beat. .

the end of the strap fits into the saddles. {Yakima}

@roym said:
the end of the strap fits into the saddles. {Yakima}
Thanks I’ll check that out.

Wax it all up today. Compound the bottom. Monday dump the old style sliding pedals for new locking sea-lect pedals. Order wide base seat from CD and swap out like my other kayaks. Hopefully take it for a spin today. Haven’t been out in a long time due to other demands. Just put my Boston Whaler boat in last week.

Cleaned up real nice deck is perfect except for decal ripped one small scratch near cockpit. Order Sea-lect pedals in the morning and dump Yakima sliders. Seems light flipped it up on my shoulder for a walk to the rear of the house. Didn’t get to paddle it yet. I might wait till new wide base seat is installed.

Cleaned up real nice deck is perfect except one small scratch. Rudder is bigger than Nomad / Extreme or Solstice. Looks same as Libra XT 22’ tandem. New seat and pedals are ordered.

Oops wrong picture but I’ll leave it.

@PaddleDog52 said:
dump the old style sliding pedals for new locking sea-lect pedals.

I’ve got a vintage CD Solstice GTS with metal sliding rails for rudder control. Curious about the sea-lect pedal upgrade… Easy to do? Benefits?

Thanks!