Paddling Attorney

Looking for a Paddling Attorney, anyone out there?

What is that?

Is this a trap?

Don’t quite know what you mean but by way of explanation, I am going to take my time and perhaps find the right attorney or firm, maybe one that is passionate about paddling, and look into filing a Class Action Law Suit against manufacturers of Roller Launches that have been damaging boats for decades. Possibly as a way to force them to retro fit existing Roller Launches to Smooth Fabric. It is all in the dream stage right now, but I think it can be done.

Thanks
mjac

PS: Just what did you mean by your comment?

Probably some kinky attorney’s out there. :laughing:

1 Like

No, we need a Paddling Roller Launch Attorney Then I am going to look for a Brick Laying Attorney. They have all kinds.

Thanks
mjac

1 Like

There are lots of attorneys with specialization in involuntary psychiatric commitment.

6 Likes

Kayak Roller attorney is a very, very specialized attorney. Fractured bottom of one of my CD Extremes awful noises. :sob:

I knew it was probably not a good idea but no beach close. So I was careful going out kept some weight off hull launching. Returning I couldn’t do the same when going up there was a pivot point and then I heard the noises. I had to reinforce bottom of kevlar hull after that happened.

No kidding. I am sick of hearing about this. I let these other people make me think twice about this, but I am going to do it, this is ridiculous. A man works his ass off laying bricks and gets his Kevlar boat cracked by a roller launch, who knew about them and was TRYING to be careful. Cracked mine too. (But it wasn’t a fancy Kevlar, just a Thermoformed) I don’t care what people say, something has to be done about this.

Kayak Roller Launch Attorneys…I wonder if they teach that in schools.

Thanks
mjac

You have a lot of nerve showing up on one of my threads after what you pulled and this is the absolute last correspondence you will ever see from me.

Thanks
mjac

1 Like

Thank God…Good riddance

3 Likes

You took a brittel boat to a public launch and damaged it …On you! Why do you think Coffee left

If you ever made any sense, it would shock me.
I mean just once.

Thanks
mjac

Good news… Go play with willowleaf, ya’ll are made for each other.

Thanks
mjac

Evidently she’s going to see another corrospondce here. Liar!

Not to her and she never will. I have never lied in my life.

Enjoy your little clique.

Thanks
mjac

How’s Coffee… he flamed out here about 10 years ago with his bullshit talk …sorta like your’s

Don’t know the guy, I hope he is doing well.

Go crawl back to your clique.

Thanks
mjac

And yet you said he was one of your “buds”

Anything to irritate the clique.

Thanks
mjac

Just ignore posts from this individual. Paddling roller launch lawyer. How absurd.

This guy is obviously trying to restart the thread he himself killed with whatever it was he posted that caused the moderator to take action against him. He can’t stand not having the last word, so no matter what anyone else posts, he will snark back.

Wait for it…….

3 Likes