Parking lot clothing change

Change room
www.gochange.com Somewhat expensive but always comes in handy.

lol you are so bad

prudes are us
at the olympics in ga (savannah) sailors stripped on the beach in plain view of all, guys and girls in casual conversation while changing and no big deal. alright! of course they all had perfect bodies so whats to be modest about. i change next to my open car door and if i’m spied, well, what the heck! i may be old but i aint dead

Towel Change
You are not an official Californian until you can do a towel change without flashing anyone. I surf at Lajolla shores a lot before work and about every other time I am changing a car load of old ladies pulls up next to me. I don’t think they have a clue what most people wear under their wetsuits.

Thats It! Now I don’t have to buy
a minivan!!! Thanks!

Spray Skirt works for me…
I paddle in clear blue fresh water, so my spray skirt does the job ok. Salt water may be another story.

In Denmark this summer
I lived in Scandinavia a long time ago and where I lived people wandered around in their yards or at beaches with no clothes on, so I was surprised when we started doing a towel change and our host was petrified that we would be arrested … it seems that having no clothes on under your towel is different than having no clothes on under your clothes …strange psychology, but apparently not limited to the US.

kilts
popular now among hikers the kilt is another changing platform

Very easy believe it or not
LOW FAT !

It is very easy to watch your fat intake today, since almost all the things we love are now either made fat free or low fat.

I have hardly changed my eating habits at all except I have cut out my late night snacks.

After the second week of changing to low fat food, I dropped a couple of pounds, and then I started to drop off a few pounds a week.

I went from 170 pounds to 145 which I am now.

It seems to have leveled out there, which is fine with me, since I don’t want to loose any more. That all took place over a couple of months.

The pay off is I don’t even desire snacks any more, and I am faster paddling as well as peddling.

Cheers,

JackL

Um
Its warm here, I don’t change my cloths tell I get home.

curtains
that hook up on bunjee cords in the back of my xterra in less than a minute

I have those
what I call police blackout windows all the way around my vehicle-it’s not illegal to have them anymore here since someone challenged it in court and won their case. You can shoot a moon in the car and nobody can see you!HAHA!

Multifunctional
Towel

Why change?
When paddling locally I just drive home in my paddling gear. If it’s neoprene weather, when I get home I get in the shower with my paddling clothes on and clean the wetsuit and my body at the same time. The people at the grocery store are used to seeing me in my wetsuit.

Salt Water…
nasty on the car seat and encourages rusting of anything metal. Plus, never mind the irritation as the things dry, leaving sand and salt.

I do a quick rinse, change and dump the wet gear in a waterproof duffle or a plastic box.

sing

um
Salt water on the out side of the car is far worst then the little bit you track inside!! Besides a quick towel off, and its virtually dry.

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy…
Ford Perfect never went anywhere without his towel…

"um"
Did you know “um” is the Turkish word for vagina?

New Car Syndrome…

– Last Updated: Sep-28-04 1:12 PM EST –

The driver's side seat bolts were quite rusted on the old car. Rather avoid that with the new car, though I already scarred the outside with my boats in the first two weeks. :)

Aside from that, the irritation of having sand and salt on sensitive body parts. It can get increasingly, um, uncomfortable as I drive for an hour or more. :) However, if I'm paddling Boston Harbor, which is 15 minutes away, I have dumped the towel on the seat and drove home with my wet/drysuit on. Especially on winter paddles.

sing

haha I just reread that not too long ago