Parking lot clothing change

Easy
You can buy fleecy ponchos made for soft warmth and changing in, but a cheap rain poncho will do the job. Plus, it still can serve as rain gear. I have even used it when I needed to pee out in a sagebrush flat where an occasional car passed by.

But usually I change in the back of my truck/Jeep, strategically parked. Or I ask a friend to stand in front of the tailgate and block any views. Or I change in between our parked vehicles. It’s not that big a deal in most places here.

I would much rather stand naked and change in the open than change in one of those stinky, stained, too-small, suffocating vault toilets. Eeewwwww.

To go to work
We have a pretty relaxed dress code around here but I don’t think people want to see me in my wetsuit at the office (Think Michelin Tire Man).

I here by volunteer my services
To all the ladys here, to hold a blanket while you ladys change. Barracuda, sorry the thought of you in a speedo makes me wanna barf.

A buck for the peepshow, LOL
Hey, at the Golden WW Park they have added outdoor changing cubicles. Now, if they only would add an OCCUPIED sign you could flip up or down. Hmmm, maybe that’s actually a bad idea.

Colorado Cyclist sells them
for that very purpose.

I saw a change come over…
… a man one time - fortunately not in a public parking lot where the shock-value would have left the general populace morally bankrupt (if they ain’t already) - when he first donned these garments:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/104620913/104621156hVAoBc

… and he ain’t been the same since.

So, perhaps it might be just as well if you were to sport those mud and salt-water encrusted frocks, the ones you’ve just finished paddlin’ in, on home while still encasin’ your countenance.

TW

but you got it wrong…
unless I’m mistaken, it’s Ford Prefect?