Pretty Pictures - Just Pretty Pictures

4 Likes

1 Like

Weather has been nasty on the coast. Local paddling venue. Limited to laps. Looking forward to a few days in Seward or Homer after Christmas

3 Likes

Early Evening on Milne Island, BC
52 36’47”N 128 46’15”W

8 Likes

A rainy, Autumn day in Quartermaster Harbor, Vashon, WA

5 Likes

11 Likes

You can’t get there from here:
Sorry, we could not calculate directions from “Minneapolis, MN 55427” to “Kitimat-Stikine, British Columbia, Canada”
Peace J

Golden hills, now veiled in gray, Summer leaves have blown away
Now what remains? The wind and Rain….

Well, just wind today, took a side route from my normal route to get out of the wind for a while and surprisingly made it a couple miles up this muskrat alley

2 Likes

Rest stop at mile 9 of a 16 mile training paddle today. It has been unseasonably warm even for central Florida this winter - 80 degrees today. I’m not complaining!

4 Likes

an evening paddle end of summer 2021

5 Likes

Rock Springs Run (central FL) today. Glad I brought the Gemini as the run is shallow, narrow and full of tree stumps!

7 Likes

Nice! We’re planning to do that as an overnight when we’re there next month.

1 Like

@LowTech I launched from Kings Landing. Reservations required so be sure to plan in advance. Try not to go on a weekend. It was pretty deserted today and I still got hit by a couple of out of control rental boats. Would be a disaster on a busy day!

Hey Brodie!
Merry Christmas Eve.
My paddle crew and I are looking at a paddle on Rocks Springs run and are looking for some beta - Have you ever put in at Kelly Park - Rocks Springs and taken out at Wekiva Springs?
Thanks in advance.

@Wormdevil unfortunately yesterday was my first and only paddle on Rock Springs Run. I have launched from Wekiva springs once, mostly remember the very long carry from the car to the water. You can do a shuttle from Kings Landing to Wekiva Island.

1 Like

Thank you!
Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Awesome pics btw!

1 Like

Merry Christmas from Cape Lookout Lighthouse

9 Likes

Grand Illusion on Goletas Channel

3 Likes

:flushed: Someone spilt black paint on your kayak, or is it just an Illusion? :innocent:

1 Like