Pretty Pictures - Just Pretty Pictures

2 Likes

You made it. You distracted. And you started with 1001. I was satisfied just looking at it. Did you build it?

1 Like

No this boat was built by a good friend of mine, Gordon Fisher.

1 Like

Nice Tiger maple!

1 Like

Very well done :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Whaler Islet - Clayoquot Sound
Vancouver Island, BC
49 13’32"N 126 03’57"W

6 Likes

Sorry, we could not calculate driving directions from “Gettysburg Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55427” to “Alberni-Clayoquot, British Columbia, Canada”

Can’t get there from here. What a planet.

1 Like

Maybe try Minneapolis to Tofino. Then it’s just a 10NM paddle to Whaler Islet. :grinning:

1 Like

Well, you can get to here. From there it’s only about 9 miles. A couple of swims and a short walk might do it.

2 Likes

ferry - check. border - check, closed roads - check. Time zone ? this worries me.

1 Like

Sun comes up, Sun goes down. Sometimes clouds, sometimes wind, maybe rain or snow. What is time let alone a zone on a 6 month walk?

Bronx River, NY

7 Likes

Ahhh! Looks a lot like one I used to have! :sunglasses:

A chilly (for Florida) 22 mile paddle on the ICW today. Upside of the weather was very little boat traffic.

4 Likes

Winter on String Lake. aka water garden.

7 Likes

Nice. Looks like we were getting off the ICW as you were getting on. Did two days up near Ponce Inlet.
Getting the yaks above the high tide line was a little challenging at our campsite. :laughing:

3 Likes

The face in your last photo is great!

1 Like

Love it!!!

Calico bluff, between Eagle, Alaska and the Yukon/Charley preserve along the Yukon River

5 Likes

Oooooo. Cool.

1 Like