Pretty Pictures - Just Pretty Pictures

Spectacular day here in St Pete - high 70s, low humidity, sunny skies. Great to get out for a “fun” paddle after months of Everglades Challenge training (plus I like paddling the Tiderace so much more than the Mirage, unless I can sail)

7 Likes

Handsome boat! (The blue resonates with the “yang” part of me.)

sing

Those are proud colors to be paddling

5 Likes

Your dog reminds me so much of my old Otis (mid 1990s to early 2000s). :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good morning

9 Likes

Seems like a lot of nice weather over this weekend. A few hours on Lake Georgetown, TX with not a cloud in the sky.

P3190009

4 Likes

Coincidence, but I’ll go with it! :ukraine:

My original blue and yellow boat (an Anas Acuta) was in stock when I bought it, but the person who ordered it for the shop was inspired by the Blue Angels. I just like the colors, but I’ll take U Michigan, Sweden, Ukraine, whatever you want it to be!

5 Likes

I admit being partial to that color combo myself:

sing

4 Likes

Don’t forget Cub Scout colors.

2 Likes

Too much yellow for Cub Scouts :grinning:

1 Like

Bodies, I didn’t connect the colors to the Blue Angels. Nice combination.

1 Like

2012 - Clayoquot Sound

9 Likes

Looks lonely.

1 Like

Perched on the fine margin between high tide and the forest.
Islet 145 – Normansell Islands, BC
52 35’04”N 129 09’17”W

10 Likes

Looks like the perfect place for a hammock camp.

3 Likes

Slightly hazy Sunday afternoon on Puget Sound on the east side of Vashon Island

7 Likes

Relaxing paddle at Weedon Island Preserve today.

10 Likes

What an impenetrable jungle a Mangrove is if you had to try and make your way through it without a waterway.

1 Like

Absolutely- these are old mosquito ditches that have been kept open to form a trail. The un-maintained ditches are barely visible and completely impassable. And every island looks exactly the same! Even with the markers I still am amazed that more people don’t get lost.

1 Like

Springtime exploring Maryland’s Upper Patuxent River on a calm, sunny morning.

3 Likes