Pretty Pictures - Just Pretty Pictures

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pothole_(landform)

@StarlingGirl, welcome back.

1 Like

Good friends on a beautiful day.

4 Likes

Grand Mere State Park today (SW MI).

Looking towards Chicago.

5 Likes

Middle Lake, Grand Mere State Park yesterday. Lake Michigan is just beyond yonder dunes.

3 Likes

Yesterday, a client sent me a photo of his new P&H Volan before he took it to the launch for its maiden voyage in RI.

3 Likes

Six Variations on a Theme
Chuckanut Island WA
48 40’40"N 122 30’07"W

5 Likes

Past couple days of paddling

4 Likes

You got to shoot a video so we can hear that call of the wild voice.
Peace J

2 Likes

A smooth day on Hartwell. Saw 2 other boats. 68 deg and obviously little wind.

3 Likes

Just returned from a week charter in the British Virgin Islands. Not great wind for sailing, but the lighter conditions were ideal for exploring by kayak. The charter company was out of single kayaks so I had a Hobie Kona tandem which worked pretty well as a single since it was relatively short for a tandem (11’6"). I paddled in Anegada, Diamond Key in Jost Van Dyke and the Bight in Norman Island. Lots of fun poking around the mooring fields and checking out the coral and rock formations in the crystal clear water.

4 Likes

Love the BVI! Was long my fave Caribbean destination. Used to go regularly to Virgin Gorda and rent one of two small villas on the south end owned by a family in New York. Sailing, snorkeling, diving, hiking and kayaking there are some of my favorite laid back travel memories (and I am not even a “beach person”). But have not been back since 2012. Was thoroughly bummed several years ago when the owner family’s paterfamilias passed on and the rest of the clan decided to sell the properties and split the cash. Some rich jerk tore down both houses and built an ugly McMansion. I always wanted to bring one of my folding kayaks down there and explore the islets and coves. I admit I have held back from another trip as I have dreaded seeing how the place has probably changed for the worst. But the water still looks beautiful.

1 Like

How about a pretty video…… thinking of my friend Gary today, a real mentor…rip friend

4 Likes

Local waters are opening up

Kodiak

5 Likes

Rainy Morning on Milbanke Sound
52 21’37"N 128 28’21"N
There’s a boat on the reef with a broken back
And I can see it very well

7 Likes

First after work paddle of the year

4 Likes

My brother with my hat, paddle, and pfd and a friend’s boat. We are a full service outfitter.
Allegiant Air is a good deal when you travel lite.

5 Likes

Fun paddle to Tampa Riverfest on Saturday night. 11 paddlers, a lighted lantern parade and a marching band! We did this last year as well and it’s a lot of fun.

7 Likes

Good old pungo!