Pretty Pictures - Just Pretty Pictures

Finally got out in my Everglades Challenge kayak - first time paddling it since the race ended in March! Forecast was for a 10 - 12 knot westerly wind, perfect for kayak sailing.

4 Likes

Love the San Juans and the southern Gulf Islands for paddling. Thanks for the pics.

Paddling Adirondack streams this summer; beavers have been busy.

7 Likes

View from the the 3,900 ft in Virginia.

1 Like

Late evening.

6 Likes

Chamonix France today

Husband dropping into Italy

5 Likes

Very nice. In a windswept way!

1 Like

Sequestered Canoes, Ausable Canoe Marathon 2023

6 Likes

Why do you say “windswept?” I think I agree because I’m sick of seeing these beautiful pictures from him and it’s only day five.

Five more days of this to go?! YAWN

I could be in my new Skim kayak but I’m sitting here in a hotel which is great for five days but now I’m over it

4 Likes

Been there. Cool , I hope.

Adrift between the water and the sky.

5 Likes

Nice Kayak!

1 Like

A dog and her boy in Butte Alaska

7 Likes

I wish my Luka could learn to ride that way❤️ Is he too big? I’d rather not get dumped in either
Is that a yoga mat?

My dog is a little bit of a sissy

Yes it’s a yoga mat

Got this really cool shot on the Weeki Wachee on Friday afternoon. Now that school is back in session here I can sneak up there after my 1/2 day at work and mostly have the river to myself. I’ll try to do that a couple of times before Daylight Savings ends and I run out of light.

7 Likes

I’d like to get some creative shots of paddlers from underwater.
I need some models, husband is grumpy about posing. I took this of a surfer when I lived in Hawaii.

IMG_7603

2 Likes

If I correctly interpreted what you said about his profession, a public profile is not a good thing.

1 Like

If you will pay my expenses to come where you are, I would be happy to model my (probably incorrect) kayaking. :grinning: I would love to visit some of the places you kayak!

1 Like

This week I’m stuck waiting for those hikers :pensive:

They have sent me a lot of cow pictures.

Just think, we could all be kayaking and it’s 85 F and there is no AC anywhere.

1 Like