Pretty Pictures - Just Pretty Pictures

True but we don’t have Facebook so we are safe :laughing:

1 Like

While window shopping through the past, I came upon a looking glass,
reflecting moments remaining in a burned out life… J.P.

1 Like

August has been a primo live show so far !!

8 Likes

Got a new to me kayak. Gonna have to change my name to Red.

8 Likes

Only in the Governor’s mansion.

1 Like

1 Like

Home stretch Mont Blanc 100 miles

IMG_1596

3 Likes

Just came back from 3 days and two nights backpacking In Pisgah National Forest, NC. Spent the first night on Tennent Bald at about 6,100 feet. Some of the highest mountains on the east coast are in this area. Hoped to watch the meteor shower, but we had cloudy stormy skies instead. However, the clouds and a light smoke hazard produced a spectacular sunrise! Here are a few photos.

15 Likes

I can never get enough of that area. Every visit is different.

1 Like

Wow! Truly spectacular.

1 Like

6 Likes

Sunrise from the Dining Hall at Training Camp:

8 Likes

Not paddling but I thought this was a really cool pic. Taken from my bunk Sunday morning.

5 Likes

Paris :kissing_heart:

Wedding Crasher

3 Likes

Yellow River, Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China

5 Likes

One of my great granddaughters driving an SUP on Schwarzsee with the Kitzbüheler Horn in the background.

5 Likes

This is my youngest granddaughter on Sand Creek at Sandpoint. The photo is interesting because my cell phone camera does not always see colors the same as the human eye. Here in the direct sun the kayak looks bright yellow to the camera while its reflection is orangish (CD calls this ‘mango’). My eye sees both as ‘mango’.

6 Likes

glad she started off right in a CD hull. :laughing:

1 Like

It’s a composite Squamish (just under 40 pounds) with skeg. Surprisingly, it doesn’t weathercock, reminding me of the Mariner I once had.

1 Like