QCC-700 Vs Pungo?

point made

QCC
wouldn’t work for me when spelled backwards.

aftermarket
The Pungo is more re-sellable used. One can list it on Craig list, under boats, furniture, toys, etc.

The Letter Q
is just a pretentious K.

Pun-GO PUN-go pUn-gO PUNGO! (nm)

Furniture?
Yeah I was thinking of redecorating my den in ART-Pungo style. anybody have a bunch of lime green pungos i can cut up?

yeah but
it kicks but in scrabble!!!

QCCs scratch easy

yeah
so does my behind. L

Owners don’t cry when
they scratch their Pungo.

Paddlin’ on

Richard

L
hey after the first one, it gets easyer.

My preference would be the Pungo…
for dropping it off the top of the truck!

Cheers,

JackL

yeah
and doing Eskimo launches down the ramps at lake jocassee!!!

And What’s With the Letter C?
Until you pair it up with an H it’s just copying a K or an S.

This thread proves the point I’ve been
trying to make about people buying high-end kayaks for a high status. Its all about status.

Agreed!
You said it Pamlico_14.

STATUS
Superior

Tech

Always

Trumps

Using

SH**

Trust me kid, I don’t paddle a composite sea kayak to impress anyone. Where I live, kayaks are oddities at best, and 9 time out of 10 I don’t see another paddler. Other paddlers that are in the area have very different gear from each other. If I live as far from and ocean as you do, and paddle waters as flat as your do, I’d paddle something else (but still not a Pamlico, except maybe as a rental to go fishing as part of some sort of obligatory business outing. That however says NOTHING about you or your kayak).

You’ve heard similar from many others - that we paddle for fun just like you - but you just don’t get it. Must be peni…, I mean kayak envy.

Enjoy your water time, and stop being so concerned with everyone else’s.

it doesnt apply to everyone
but its true with some- no doubt

In your mind…
… which is the only palce such judgements matter. So it’s true in your thinking, but such thinking is just so much negative focus and wasted energy, and so can only limit you.

I’m interested in people have and do, and more so why, but I don’t really care what that may be beyond what can be learned and enjoyed from sharing impressions and experiences.

How many
people can really tell a high-end kayak from a cheap one? And how may of those would be impressed? It’s a tiny number.

If you mention the cost of high-end gear to most folks they aren’t impressed – they think anyone who would spend that much on something without a motor is an idiot.