Question for the P'.N' forum members.

South Louisiana
Specifically Baton Rouge. I fish mostly saltwater for redfish and speckled trout. I’ll default to freshwater if I need to make a quick trip.

Boats are a Prowler 15, Tarpon 140 and Pungo 140.

Arkansas Ozarks
I mostly fish the rivers here in Northern Arkansas. In the summer I fish the War Eagle and Kings rivers for smallmouth and the White river for trout. I also fish Beaver lake since I have a cabin on the lake. In the winter I mostly fish the White river for trout as thats when the biggest fish are caught. When I’m fishing the lake I usually use my loon 120, but for the rivers I use a perception sundance 12 as It has a huge cockpit which makes it easy to get in and out since I usually get out and in a lot to wade fish in those areas where wade fishing would be more productive. I have an old town otter that I sometimes use on the smaller creeks.

pag-yaker’
how do you like the emotion yaks, they look pretty fast , and seem to have a huge hatch. any comments ?

Illinois, Wisconsin and Missouri
primarily. I also fish in Canada and Michigan on occasion (yes I buy a lot of fishing licenses each year!) Illinois primarily large mouth and occasionally muskie; Wisconsin walleye, small mouth and northern pike; Missouri trout; Canada northern, muskie, smallmouth and walleye; Michigan trout northern and bass (both LM and SM)

When alone I have fished from an Old Town Pack but I recently bought a Wenonah Vagabond (only had it out twice since I bought it a week ago). With a partnet I use a Nova Craft Bob Special.