Show off your boat ... let's see pics!

This is my 16’ Buffalo Canoe !

1 Like

image image image image image My new Dagger Katana 10.4 just showed up yesterday (FINALLY)!! Auquafresh wasn’t my preferred choice of color : / but @ least is whitens my teeth while paddling :laughing:

2 Likes

My Old Town Loon 126 rigged for fishing. Added anchor trollery, adjustable rod holders and drop in rod holders along with a fish finder with transducer reading thru the hull.

Which one of those is your preferred general all arounder? I’m thinking between the Arrow Play and Arrow Nuka.

My main sea kayak is the arrow play LV. That’s what I use for weekends away camping and rough water/surf.
The Greenland is only for rolling and occasional short day trips.

The Nuka is my gf’s and it’s for sale!

2 Likes

Well, these are at my place but not for me to paddle. On the theory of cool kayaks to check out… A few shots of a P&H Cetus HV Infusion Carbon Kevlar with Kevlar Keel Strip

See you on the water,
Marshall
The River Connection, Inc.
9 W. Market St.
Hyde Park, NY. 12538
845-229-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: [www.the-river-connection.com]
Store: [www.the-river-connection.us]
Facebook: [fb.me/theriverconnection]
Instagram: Instagram.com/marshall.seddon

1 Like

Update: yesterday was my first paddle of the year. Just great to get out on the East side of Orcas Island. In January I suffered a foolish accident that almost destroyed my right thumb in a wood router “mishap”. Nice to be back…

2 Likes

My latest acquisition, A Valley Nordkapp LV

6 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Valley Aquanaut LV bought in 2007. Just replaced the hatch overs and it needs new deck bungees but still quite happy with it.

1 Like

Nice pic. Nice boat. I’ll watch for you on the water.

I have a Nordkapp LV, as well. My favorite all around kayak. When in doubt, I grabbed the Nordy. Mine is not nearly as pretty. But it is fed a steady diet, of salt water.

2 Likes

Aw, both those Nordkapps are super-pretty!
And the Aquanaut, too. It’s a Valley prom.

2 Likes

Mine only looks pretty, due to being wet. In the kayak barn, it is an oxidized faded red. Many years playing in the sun, but stored inside. Most likely will get a face-lift, this winter. Going to sand and re-gelcoat it.

Well, wet works, cause it looks fine.

Canadice Lake, NY. My previous-generation Perception Carolina 145 that I got for a song just last Sunday. My friend let me borrow his Carolina so I knew I liked it and this one came up on Craigslist for a song and I was able to move fast. Granted I don’t have a ton of experience but I’ve been in a few kayaks now, and the more I’m in this model the more comfortable I am in it.

1 Like

That’s all that matters, Packmac, enjoy the boat!

This is my Mohawk Jensen designed C-1 Tourer I bought in 1983. I still paddle it often. Absolutely no maintenance issues. Still has the same sliding seat. It spent 4 years paddling the Augusta Canal in Georgia and many years on the Kanawha and Elk Rivers in WV. Still going over 4 mph.

5 Likes

@PhotoMax Is this a Stratos?

My very dependable and entertaining Dagger Stratos; love this boat

4 Likes