Show off your boat ... let's see pics!

The wind was supposed to pick up this afternoon so I took the Baffin out to play:

3 Likes

My Old Town Loon 126

1 Like

kent - Fish tremble when they see your kayak!

2 Likes

My Jackson Antix and my son’s Antix side by side.

1 Like

Serious hip pads. Did you carve them or are they standard issue?

On the Antix? Those are standard. Comes with extra pads to adjust thickness as needed.

Those hip pads look comfy…wonder if it’s worth trying to grab some for a little experimentation?

My newest addition. Wenonah Prism

5 Likes

Some pics of my Liquid Logic Remix XP 10 and XP 9

2 Likes

Of course! You and your mariner, your biker, your biker. Now tell us about the kayak, LOL!

the new ride, pyranha 12r

1 Like

My Eddylines - My Equinox (14’), my wife’s Skylark (12’)

2 Likes

The latest addition:

4 Likes

Yup. A 14.5L. Love this boat…

My WS Tempest 170 Pro. Substantially cleaned up from the faded pink boat with no deck rigging that I found on CL.

5 Likes

I have that boat for my grandson. I’m too big for it.

That sure looks nice. I really like taking something that’s been neglected and making it look respectable, or in your case “like new” again.

2 Likes

Beautiful boat. Be careful about leaving your skeg down on shore. Kinked cables are a pain.

Lucky kid!

Indeed, good advice. In that photo though, I had just dropped the boat off it’s wheels, and then put all the parts in the rear hatch. That jostling tends to cause the skeg to self deploy, so before launching I always make sure to retract it.

Ultimately, I probably need to find a way to stiffen up the deployment mechanism a little.

1 Like