Show off your boat ... let's see pics!

My trusty old Mad River waiting for it’s Winter sanding and coat of oil.

4 Likes

Epic V8 2018

4 Likes

My favorite Solstice :heart_eyes:

CD Expedition I just got may eclipse the Solstice. Only out in it twice. Turns easy, very fast, comfortable as hell.

2 Likes

PaddleDog, did you run out and fetch yourself ANOTHER kayak? Good boy.

2 Likes

LOL, I really shouldn’t look at Craigslist. I haven’t had a WW boat in many years, but for some goofy reason, decided I should pick up an old Pyranha on the cheap. Hopefully, I can work on my mad skillz (read: rusty and lacking) before next spring when the rivers get decent. If not, I’ll sell it for cheap or rob the outfitting for a project. I’ve gotta go stash it in the shop before the wife gets home…

2 Likes

…or a really cool orange top carrier :grinning:

1 Like

Haha, that sounds better than my back-up plan, which is classy front-yard planter for the Bride’s rose bed.

1 Like

Last one now. Got it a year ago almost. Put in new SEA-LECT peddles and wide base seat.

So I have the following Current Designs kayaks.

Libra XT
Solstice
Extreme
Extreme HV
Expedition

Seaward Passat Tandem would be interesting.
Possibly one skeg boat also.

Have a 13’ Hobie Quest SOT
and an 15’ Ocean Trident SOT
pristine condition.

And honeys 15’ Eddyline Journey she likes it, I don’t like the seat.

She loves the Libra XT 22’ Tandem

1 Like

My 12 ish foot Grumman, and my son in his feel free lure, fishing and camping the Colorado River, near horseshoe bend.

3 Likes

Pick up a new to me Glider. Now just need to get it fitted to me and get on the water

4 Likes

My wife, @Lillyflowers, took two great photos of me and my boat for this thread.

7 Likes

Nice photos :+1: all.

Look here’s another one in Maine.

https://maine.craigslist.org/boa/d/thomaston-current-designs-expedition/7207521038.html

1 Like

Nice choice

1 Like

The current boats, there is one more not here yet

3 Likes

Updated my graph this summer from a 18 year old Lowrance to a new Hook2 5x. Bought another transducer so I can share the unit on the bow of my bass boat.

I currently have three kayaks:
Tiderace Xceed S in carbon (blue/yellow)
Valley Gemini SP RM (red)
Dagger Stratos 12.5 S (lime) S

8 Likes

Yes I think my last one. Well maybe not would like one skeg kayak for the hell of it.

Nice quiver