Show off your boat ... let's see pics!

A “new to me” boat. I would not have chosen them either but it they are growing on me. Love this boat!

Yep, I recognized her from the other recent posts!
I’m in “weather watch mode” for a couple days off work to do a two day camp on Matagorda Island in the TX gulf with my Prana in two weeks time. Will be first time loading her up.

Nice! I’m going to do 5 days on the Apalachicola River in November. Self supported and fully loaded! Can’t wait!

Sweet! Post pics when you return!

You too!

The start of a few miles out on Maryland’s Rhode River in my WS Pungo 14’. Great day out.

4 Likes

Pygmy Arctic Tern 14

3 Likes

Northwest Sportee
1984 Mariner

2 Likes

Aire Tributary Sawtooth
Feathercraft Java

Boreal Ellesmere

1 Like

First paddle in my new-to-me Mirage 580 with a newly installed Sea Dog sail kit. I used a temporary foam seat today as I am waiting for a Redfish seat to arrive so I wasn’t totally comfortable yet but the kayak and sail performed very well. I’m setting up this rig for the Everglades Challenge in March.

6 Likes

Whoa! Dude! Look at you! Now that looks very cool.

1 Like

3 Likes

Ready for a day at the office

Yes, i still kayak once in a while!

6 Likes

You go girl!

1 Like

That’s a pretty boat. I’m so glad you are pleased with it!

1 Like

Is that your back yard?? Color me jealous as [insert bad word here]. Beautiful!

1 Like

@Pru I’ll be more pleased when I have an actual seat to sit on, but I think it is going to be perfect for the Everglades Challenge. And I really like the color fade on the deck, even though orange isn’t my favorite color.

2 Likes

Yes, (ducking under chair)….its my yard.it’s a channel off of the Seneca River, just below Cross lake

3 Likes

Yes, we’re jealous.

1 Like

Ok one more :sunglasses:. Had to get out for another paddle in the Mirage. Now I can impatiently wait until next weekend.

7 Likes