Show off your boat ... let's see pics!

Nice rig. What’s your tribe name?

I always follow KayakVagabond and Team Kayak Lake Mead during the EC; will be fun to cheer on another paddler.

1 Like

My kayak is beautiful to me (and maybe to me only.) But I also think pronghorn antelope are beautiful. So I and my kayak are simply in the set of pics, but the real beauty is the antelope heard.
pronghorn 2 by Steve Zihn, on Flickr
pronghorn 3 by Steve Zihn, on Flickr

@Rookie - I’m Mola Mola (the ocean sunfish- I love weird critters and I thought it sounded appropriately “tribal”!

2 Likes

The one on the right looks seriously loaded down with gear, but wait… those are racing boats. ???

1 Like

Yes indeed the one on the right in that pic is a jd pro

Creative and classy! Fingers crossed you all have good weather!

1 Like

This is 3/5ths of the fleet - they got a spa day today, cleaned inside and out, scrubbed the plastic boat, buffed and waxed the composite boats, 303’ed all hatch covers.

Top to bottom:
Valley Gemini SP RM (14’10” x 22”)
Mirage 580 (19’ x 22”)
Tiderace Xceed S (17’9” x 21.5”)

5 Likes

Floating Man.
I have often thought of lashing 3 canoes together with a plywood deck, chairs and a sail. One small outboard for propulsion, and then 165 miles down Roosevelt Lake in Washington behind Grand Coulee Dam.

2 Likes

Wells bridge turn, Susquehanna River.Jd pro in action( I’m in white backwards hat)

1 Like

9 Likes

Opps…my cedar strip, is a Langford Signet 14’9" setup for solo/ or tandem.

1 Like

2 Likes

Dark star is the name of my powerboat.
Drift boat is Dire Wolf. Trailer is named Bertha.
I used to have a sailboat named Terrapin.

3 Likes

Brings back fond memories of a long strange Summer spent following The Dead around.

3 Likes

Meet Ripple

8 Likes

Love! What a beauty. I only saw Ripple performed live once. It was magical. And I’m glad I remember.

3 Likes

Excellent! A rarity!! We need our own subgroup!

2 Likes

I got so lucky. It was this show:

1 Like

Excellent!!!I was at some shows in 88, Saratoga, Rochester and Oxford plains Maine…

1 Like

It was a great year! I miss those simpler times.

1 Like