Show off your boat ... let's see pics!

Me too…. It’s why I paddle

Like another times forgotten space……

1 Like

Yes. Same. This is a perfect description.

1 Like

We are everywhere.
Red Rocks 1982, 12th row.

2 Likes

Winter refinish project, will get fresh varnished interior, painted hull and recaned seats

Boat is 120 year old Long Laker, built by Warren Cole

8 Likes

Valley Avocet on a rainy day

3 Likes

I like your boat and pose! I’ve gotta get a nice photo like that doing a static brace! I picked up a 98 Anas Acuta this summer and could not be more thrilled about it. Definitely one of those once in a lifetime finds.

8 Likes

My Wilderness Systems Tsunami 165.

We’re having a beautiful day today, so I had to get out on the water! Crisp air, gentle breeze, and not a cloud in the sky. Perfect :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Newfound lake?

Hey Chuck, I don’t think I ever seen Jun out on a paddle with you and Paris. Nice. :slight_smile:

sing

1 Like

Massabesic, near Manchester. I had an appointment just down the road from there, so I figured I’d hit the water while I was in the area… Next week will be in the high 50’s to 60. I might head to Newfound then if I have time.

3 Likes

Count me in as well…
I don’t name my boats but I once considered starting up a tropical fish store named “box of rain.”

BTW, Whenever I take off, usually on the way to some put-in, I’m grateful to be leaving that Brokedown Palace I live in.
And in this season, especially appropriate with darkstar paddling in the wake of the flood, Weather Report Suite has been running through my head…(never heard them do that one live, alas)

Row Jimmy Row
But I digress…

3 Likes

One of my favorites.

1 Like

Another of my favorites!

1 Like

Pretty much stays on the lakes and on the inflatable.

5 Likes

I really need to move to the NE.

1 Like

Check out our weather in January-February and you may change your mind :joy:

1 Like

Well the ne can be truly something to behold even during uninviting times

7 Likes

A few brutal winters delivering heating oil left me jaded, but you are right, winters here do have a beauty to them. Just not when when I’m standing mid-thigh deep in snow with a -20° wind chill blowing off Lake Winnipesaukee for 60+ hours a week. Maybe it’s time I switch to an office job :joy:

2 Likes

I used to work for Dead River company out of Bristol so I totally get it! Small world

1 Like

Irving. I remember filling my truck at DR’s bulk facility in Alexandria years ago when I’d be up in that area, back when we were allowed to. Definitely a small world, even smaller state lol.